activemq-users mailing list archives

From Yin Wang <suon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can we combine message groups and jms selectors
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 14:15:17 GMT
Yes, you can assume that works.
It seems you want your message flow to be split into two message flows, one
for
the lower priority messages while the other for the higher priority
messages
and you want they are stuck on two 'exclusive' consumers respectively.

For the sparse selector In one word , the current architecture of amq is
not
good at handling dispatching messages to the consumer with a sparse
selector.
There are many discussions about this limit and the following is
the representative one,

SuoNayi