activemq-users mailing list archives

From Raúl Kripalani <>
Subject Re: Best protocol & network interface binding
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 00:52:09 GMT
I assume you are talking about setting up a transportConnector on the broker side.
If so, just use the IP assigned to the network adapter as the hostname in the URI.

For example, if you have 3 network adapters:

en0, with IP
en1, with IP
en2, with IP

and you want the broker to listen on adapter en2 with OpenWire over TCP, you use the following
transportConnector configuration:

<transportConnector uri="tcp://<portNumber>?<options>" />

You can also use hostnames or FQDNs as far as I know.

Is this what you're after?