activemq-users mailing list archives

From Raúl Kripalani <r...@evosent.com>
Subject Re: Best protocol & network interface binding
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 12:53:45 GMT
I'm not sure the JVM can do much here, and by extension the AMQ client library.

The JVM asks the OS for a network socket to communicate with an IP, and the OS queries its
routing tables to select the network adapter to route traffic through.

So in my opinion, you'll need to configure your OS routing tables to achieve your goal.

On Unix systems you can use the route command to manipulate routing tables.

Regards,
Raúl.