activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Robert A. Decker" <dec...@robdecker.com>
Subject Re: How to use in osgi
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 12:46:18 GMT
I compared the jars between activemq-all and activemq-osgi and these are missing in activemq-osgi:
javax.management.j2ee
javax.management.j2ee.statistics

I can't find these as maven dependencies. Do I just have to extract them from activemq-all?

Rob

On Mar 19, 2013, at 12:32 PM, Robert A. Decker wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've read the page:
> http://activemq.apache.org/osgi-integration.html
>
> I'm trying to use activemq-osgi in Apache Sling, which uses Apache Felix for its osgi
container. I only want to use it to create Producers/Consumers and Publishers/Subscribers.
The apachemq server is running somewhere else.

> First, I tried just using it as a dependency:
>            <dependency>
>                <groupId>org.apache.activemq</groupId>
>                <artifactId>activemq-osgi</artifactId>
>                <version>5.8.0</version>
>            </dependency>
>
> However, when I try:
>        ConnectionFactory factory = new ActiveMQConnectionFactory(brokerURL);
>
> I get dependency errors somewhere inside activemq:
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.management.j2ee.statistics.Stats not
found by iarpa-messaging [115]

> This is the same dependency problem I get with activemq-core.
>
> Out of curiosity I installed the achivemq-osgi jar into Felix and it activated successfully
but it doesn't seem to provide any osgi services.

> When I user activemq-all (instead of activemq-core and activemq-osgi) I successfully
send and receive messages. However, activemq-all interferes with slf4j and so I can't see
log messages. activemq-all also messes up my exports for the bundle.