activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject How to ensure LevelDB store uses a JNI driver
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 05:31:18 GMT
Hi ,
Can we ensure LevelDB store uses a JNI driver or not via logging?
I have deployed brokers on two CentOS servers, one server with LevelDB installation while
the other without installation.
After changing the logging level to DEBUG, I still can not find logs to indicate that a JNI
driver or a pure java implement is used.
On the same server my broker was deployed without LevelDB installation at first, I use a simple
load producer to send massive
messages to measure performance,after that I installed LevelDB and restarted the broker and
the load producer.
What make me confused is that the performance measure is not very close. So I suspect if the
JNI driver is used.
If not used the java LevelDB will be used?

Thanks,
SuoNayi