activemq-users mailing list archives

From Karl Kraft <>
Subject Web Console does not show any active connections
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 14:04:16 GMT

I've installed 5.8.0 "out of the box", and made no changes.

I create an openwire consumer and producer that start sending messages back and forth, and
then look in the web console

And nothing is listed there, even though the connections are actively moving data back and

Any idea what the problem could be?

I've also checked by adding stomp and stomp+nio connectors, and those don't show either.

I've verified that I am talking to the right broker (killing the broker kills the clients)

In a 5.7.0 setup running on the same box (not at the same time), the web console works fine.

Any idea why this isn't working?

View raw message