activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Re:回覆︰ Static network connector with message selector
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 02:11:21 GMT
If you're forwarding messages unidirectionally,why not use Camel with selector to do that.

At 2013-03-06 00:25:14,Raccoonwao <gemaspecial@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:
>I follow the JMX tree > Subscription > Topic > NC > Connection > Selector.
 Just enter my selector here.

>A broker-wise selector for network connector would be great.  However, seems no such config
is found on the web.

>>________________________________
>> 寄件人︰ Christian Posta <christian.posta@gmail.com>
>>收件人︰ "users@activemq.apache.org" <users@activemq.apache.org>; Raccoonwao
<gemaspecial@yahoo.com.hk>
>>傳送日期︰ 2013年03月5日 (週二) 11:13 PM
>>主題︰ Re: Static network connector with message selector
>>

>>Where did you add it in the NC via JMX?
>>The network bridge is just a pipe. The consumers determine what will be demand forwarded.
So your consumer should have the selector. You might be able to add a broker filter that adds
that selector to all network consumers when they're created.

>>On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 3:49 AM, Raccoonwao <gemaspecial@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:
>>
>>Hi all,
>>>
>>>I am looking for a solution to have limited message between 2 network-connected
brokers (A and B) by message selector.

>>>Only message matching selector, say, "type='car'" should goes from broker A to
B. he selector is known in advance.

>>>Turning off conduit is not an options as there are multiple consumers at broker
B.

>>>Another trial is to manually adding the above message selector at the NC via JMX
looks very positive, no increase for message count in broker B and consumers does NOT received,
which is good.