activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject How to ensure LevelDB store uses a JNI driver
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 05:36:46 GMT
Hi ,
Can we ensure LevelDB store uses a JNI driver or not via logging?
I have deployed brokers on two CentOS servers, one server with LevelDB installation while
the other without installation.
After changing the logging level to DEBUG, I still can not find logs to indicate that a JNI
driver or a pure java implement is used.
On the same server my broker was deployed without LevelDB installation at first, I use a simple
load producer to send massive
messages to measure performance,after that I installed LevelDB and restarted the broker and
the load producer.
What make me confused is that the performance measure is very close. So I suspect if the JNI
driver is used or not.
If not used the java LevelDB will be used?Can I assume the JNI driver always performs better
than the java driver?

Thanks,
SuoNayi

--