activemq-users mailing list archives

From Geurt Schimmel <GSchim...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: load balancing
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 17:06:23 GMT
Thanks !

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Tully [mailto:gary.tully@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:22 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: load balancing

have a peek at rebalanceClusterClients. The clients know of one broker and get told to rebalance
when the second networked broker is started. In this way the broker does the random assignment
so it is more evenly distributed.
some details in:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3706?focusedCommentId=13205375&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13205375
and in the transport connector reference:
http://activemq.apache.org/failover-transport-reference.html broker side failover.

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com