activemq-users mailing list archives

From Geurt Schimmel <>
Subject Re: bad performance, and loosing messages
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 23:45:20 GMT
Fixed by setting jms.optimizeAcknowledge=true:

On 15 mrt. 2013, at 17:26, "Geurt Schimmel" <<>>

We have a number of broker-networks with static bridges in between. We are experiencing bad
performance, and loosing messages. Jvm -Xms1024M -Xmx1024M, queue memorylimit 64Mb, producerflowcontrol
true. 500 Messages of 200 bytes are posted by a Stomp-client to only one node at a rate of
200 msg/sec.  Interesting enough, exactly 75% is lost. Decreasing the rate or message size
hardly influences the results.

Please advise...

The typical config of all nodes (with a different uri for each network-of-brokers) is:

 <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="ssl://"
updateClusterClients="true" rebalanceClusterClients="true" updateClusterClientsOnRemove="true"/>

    <networkConnector name="BrokerLinkPmq101ToOmq" userName="system" password="${activemq.password}"
 conduitSubscriptions="false" decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority="true" duplex="true" networkTTL="10"
prefetchSize="4000" staticBridge="true" suppressDuplicateQueueSubscriptions="true" >

Thanks !