activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Re:ActiveMQ network of brokers don't forward messages back
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 01:11:38 GMT
As default, a message can pass through a broker only once.
Since your message has passed through broker A so it won't be replayed
except for your additional requirement.
You can enable replay feature via adding policy for you queue like this:
<policyEntry queue=">" >
            <conditionalNetworkBridgeFilterFactory replayWhenNoConsumers="true"/></policyEntry>

Or you may take a look at  the stuck messages section at the page,
http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html
In your use case new messages should be forwarded to the consumer on broker A.