activemq-users mailing list archives

From jliezers <john.liez...@metoffice.gov.uk>
Subject Re: AMQ_SCHEDULER_ACTION_BROWSE returns incomplete list
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:46:25 GMT
I can confirm that the deafult 3 hour expiration (timeToLive) value applied
to all messages by my template was causing the problem.

If I override and set expiration = 0 for the scheduled messages then they
are browsable.

Is there a JIRA required here?

Should ActiveMQ schedule browse action disregard expiration and not filter
out expired messages when browsing the scheduled message list?

Should scheduled messages always have expiration set to zero?