activemq-users mailing list archives

From carlzuo <y...@expedia.com>
Subject ActiveMQ network of brokers don't forward messages back
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:43:08 GMT
I had two ActiveMQ brokers (A and B) that were configured as store-forward
network. They work perfectly to forward messages from A to B when there is a
consumer connected on broker B and producer sends messages to A. The problem
is that when the consumer is killed and reconnected to A, the queued
messages on B (they were forwarded from A) won't forward back to A where the
consumer connected to. Even I send new messages to B, all messages were
stuck on B until I restart brokers. I have tried to set networkTTL="4" and
duplex="true" on the broker network connector, but it doesn't work.