activemq-users mailing list archives

From jaikit <jktsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Random slow Subscribers - causing Topic to full - Solution ?
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 03:27:17 GMT
I found an old post with same problem (non deterministic behaviour of
collecting expired messages)

I am using build 5.8. Can someone please let me know if there is any
deterministic way of expiring messages ?

My scenario:
I have 2 consumers and I put an infinite sleep in one of the consumer. In
that case the messages are never expired. Ideally fast consumer should
consumer messages and slow consumer should expire those messages.