activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bipin Jethwani <jethwani.bi...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel & ActiveMQ
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 13:34:19 GMT
I have jaasAuthenticationPlugin defined for my embedded activemq broker
instance (and it is working fine), and then I have camel context defined
with activemq component exposing many beans for remote invocation.
Now I noticed from other posts here that there are two ways to make camel
authenticate to broker,
1.	Setting username/password in ActiveMQComponent
2.	Setting username/password in ActiveMQConnectionFactory
My question is how does both the options differs, is the any performance
impact.

Thanks in advance.

-Bipin