activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bipin Jethwani <jethwani.bi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ & Camel
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 13:23:56 GMT
Hi James,

You know I was setting jaas for my activemq broker and then creating camel
context by providing the login credentials to actievemq connection factory,
but reading your post I saw that there's another way of doing that by
providing the credentials to activemq component rather, so wanted to know as
how does it differs from the older option of placing the credentials in
connection factory???

The reason I asked is I am seeing my login module being created and invoked
for each and every call on the camel beans I am exposing via camel +
activemq.

And secondly I see a lot and lot of threads being created when I hooked in
jassAuthenticationPlugin to activemq???

Thanks in advance.

-Bipin