activemq-users mailing list archives

From kamil <kamil...@gmail.com>
Subject Active MQ - Command Agent, is it possible to get a AverageEnqueueTime for a short period of time?
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 07:07:15 GMT
Hi Everyone,
I'm using the command agent and running a command such as  ./activemq-admin
query -QQueue=MyQueue where MyQueue is the name of the queue I'm interested
in to retrieve some queue data about it. One of the data it provides is the
AverageEnqueueTime which I believe is the waiting time of messages before
they are consumed averaged over all messeges since the start of the broker
session. However, this is not valuable to what I'd like to find out, which
is the waiting time averaged  over the messages for the past 5 minutes or
so, so that it serves as a good indication of what is happening recently.
Can anybody help me with how to get that?
Regards,
kamil