activemq-users mailing list archives

From guerra <jg.gue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.8 Network of brokers (master/slave configuration)
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:51:53 GMT
Thank you for your answer and the links!,
So, basically I mess up the concepts because what i want is basically two
servers in a master/slave topology in order to create a HA environment. For
this case, I see that the share storage master/slave is the best option.
Very easy, it works nicely and it allows me to use the failover transport to
the clients.
A network of brokers covers other scenarios that I am not interested in
right now.