activemq-users mailing list archives

From guerra <jg.gue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.8 Network of brokers (master/slave configuration)
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 10:53:31 GMT
Okay!,
Sorry, I meant to say that the slave doesn't failback to the master again
when I re-start the master again. I don't really understand very well how to
setup a master/slave configuration. Could you please tell me how can I set
up two servers to get a master/slave configuration using these network
connectors?.
The network connector I posted, it belongs only to what it pretends to be
the slave configuration!.

Thanks