activemq-users mailing list archives

From jcamus <>
Subject Re: Data loss for ActiveMQ 5.6.0
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2013 16:59:13 GMT
Thanks for your answer. But how to explain that data is totally lost? The
only way to have activemq working again normally is to purge the data
directory. But unfortunately all data is lost. Activemq seems not detecting
that there is a problem and it is still accepting new message to enqueue,
but unable to process them properly. I guess we have a problem with our
network, or our windows sever, but I am totally astonished not to have
Activemq refusing each file to be enqueued.