activemq-users mailing list archives

From parth325 <parth...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple Connection and Reconnect. (activemq-cpp)
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 06:21:55 GMT
Hi Friends,
I am having single activemq broker , but i want to have multiple connections
with it , as the rate at which my application is receiving data is quit high
and single connection is causing some performance bottle neck.

I have been suggested to create multiple connections or connection pool.
currently i am using session pool, but i want to have pool of connection.

1- Does calling createConnection multiple time give me new connection every
time or I have to call ActiveMQConnectionFactory multiple time.

2- If I am able to get connection pool , does failover mechanism support the
reconnect of all connections.

thanks a lot