activemq-users mailing list archives

From guerra <jg.gue...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ 5.8 Network of brokers (master/slave configuration)
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 17:55:30 GMT
hi,
I've just set up a couple ActiveMQ servers working as a master/slave
configuration. Please see below the configuration

<networkConnectors>
                <networkConnector
uri="masterslave:(tcp://localhost:40100,tcp://localhost:40101)"/>
</networkConnectors>

Apparently almost everything is working okay, as expected, but I've just
wondering what's happening on the scenario when I tear down the master
server, after I bring the master up again, but I seems that the slave
doesn't reconnect with the server for some reason. Does anyone knows exactly
whether this configuration is okay?

Thank you