activemq-users mailing list archives

From Raccoonwao <gemaspec...@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject 回覆︰ Static network connector with message selector
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 16:25:14 GMT
I follow the JMX tree > Subscription > Topic > NC > Connection > Selector.  Just
enter my selector here.

A broker-wise selector for network connector would be great.  However, seems no such config
is found on the web.

>________________________________
> 寄件人︰ Christian Posta <christian.posta@gmail.com>
>收件人︰ "users@activemq.apache.org" <users@activemq.apache.org>; Raccoonwao
<gemaspecial@yahoo.com.hk>
>傳送日期︰ 2013年03月5日 (週二) 11:13 PM
>主題︰ Re: Static network connector with message selector
>

>Where did you add it in the NC via JMX?
>The network bridge is just a pipe. The consumers determine what will be demand forwarded.
So your consumer should have the selector. You might be able to add a broker filter that adds
that selector to all network consumers when they're created.

>On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 3:49 AM, Raccoonwao <gemaspecial@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:
>
>Hi all,
>>
>>I am looking for a solution to have limited message between 2 network-connected brokers
(A and B) by message selector.

>>Only message matching selector, say, "type='car'" should goes from broker A to B.
he selector is known in advance.

>>Turning off conduit is not an options as there are multiple consumers at broker B.
>>
>>Another trial is to manually adding the above message selector at the NC via JMX looks
very positive, no increase for message count in broker B and consumers does NOT received,
which is good.