activemq-users mailing list archives

From Vandy <vandana1...@gmail.com>
Subject secure a queue in Activemq
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2013 00:47:11 GMT
Hi
I am using ActiveMQ 5.8.0
I have configured a queue and want to secure the publishers that are sending
messages to queue and consumers who can get messages from queue.

I did following setting in my activemq.xml

	        <plugins>
	            <simpleAuthenticationPlugin>
	            	<users>
	            		<authenticationUser username="system"
password="liverpoolProd"
                                        groups="users,admins"/>
                                 <authenticationUser
username="clickloggerPublisher" password="cambridgeProd"
				                groups="clickloggerPublisherGrp,users"/>
				  <authenticationUser username="clickloggerConsumer"
password="londonProd"

groups="clickloggerConsumerGrp,users"/>

			</users>
	            </simpleAuthenticationPlugin>

	          <authorizationPlugin>
	            <map>
	              <authorizationMap>
	                <authorizationEntries>
	                    <authorizationEntry queue=">" read="admins"
write="admins" admin="admins" />

	                   <authorizationEntry queue="QUEUE.ClickloggerQ"
	                                        read="clickloggerConsumerGrp"
write="clickloggerPublisherGrp" admin="admin"/>

	                    <authorizationEntry topic=">" read="admins"
write="admins" admin="admins" />

	                    <authorizationEntry queue="ActiveMQ.DLQ" read="users,
clickloggerDeadLetterQueueSub" write="users, clickloggerDeadLetterQueueSub"
admin="users,admin"/>
	                </authorizationEntries>

	                <tempDestinationAuthorizationEntry>
	                  <tempDestinationAuthorizationEntry
read="tempDestinationAdmins" write="tempDestinationAdmins"
admin="tempDestinationAdmins"/>
	               </tempDestinationAuthorizationEntry>
	              </authorizationMap>
	            </map>
	          </authorizationPlugin>
        </plugins>

I am not sure where to provide the username password in my spring
application for securing access to queue.

Please guide me.
Thanks