activemq-users mailing list archives

From matteor <matteo.ru...@abodata.com>
Subject Re: Producer gets stuck on a particular PC
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 11:56:23 GMT
Ok, finally I managed to get the producer working. I guess the issue has been
triggered by the following operations:

- Until yesterday, I run the producer with a default connection id generated
by the connection factory;
- Now I set the connection id of the producer through the
- After the implementation change above, I forgot to delete the
activemq-data folder

As soon as I delete the activemq-data folder, everything start working
again: no message disappeared.

I don't know if this is a bug or a natural behavior of the broker...

Thanks