activemq-users mailing list archives

From matteor <matteo.ru...@abodata.com>
Subject Re: Producer gets stuck on a particular PC
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 08:55:41 GMT
Well, during the sending of the text frame, before start waiting at the
responseSlot.take() line as mentioned in my first post, the client invoke
the

in org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport successfully (the flush
complete without exceptions).

So it seems that message actually leaves the AMQ stack.

On the other hand, as I mentioned in my previous post, I cannot see it in
wireshark.

Besides, if I run both the producer and the broker on the same laptop I get
the same behavior (message never arrives at the broker), so I guess it is
not a problem originated by the LAN.

So apparently it could be a problem of the laptop network configuration; the
question is: has anyone ever experienced a problem like this? Do you have
any suggestion to get a little more insight on this issue.

I could simply classify this behavior as an oddity, but I prefer
understanding why this situation can happen...

Thank you!