activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kennet Nielsen <kenn...@gmail.com>
Subject Guaranteed delivery from producer to consumer
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2013 23:10:43 GMT
Hi

I am new to ActiveMQ and JMS so sorry if this is a bit dumb.

I am trying to setup a system where I would like to send messages from
producer A to consumer B via two redundant brokers.
I need to ensure that every message send by A is received by B when
one of the brokers fail ( disconnected from everything else )

Is this possible ?

I have setup the A and B with the failover protocol , and I tried
using transactions but I guess this only ensures that message's are
received by the broker, not that the message is relayed to the
consumer.

Do I need to implement a synchronous request/reply on top of ActiveMQ ?

/Kennet