activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OutOfMemoryError due to TopicSubscription
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 18:02:35 GMT
The network of brokers relies on advisory topics. Any good reason why you
have a separate bridge per destination?

My *guess* is you're using default config with default memory limits, and
since you have a lot of network bridges, thus separate advisory topic subs,
you're running out of memory.

If you post your complete config, we can see.