activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring ActiveMQ failback
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 01:56:59 GMT
Not automatically. When the other machine comes back up, you could force
one of the current masters to go down to get your desired configuration.
You would want to make sure you use updateClusterClients and
rebalanceClusterClients on your transport connectors to get the load
balancing:

http://activemq.apache.org/failover-transport-reference.html

--
*Christian Posta*