activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JNDI destination names in MDBs
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 11:29:56 GMT
that is correct. it sounds like a sensible enhancement. can you open a jira
to track this.
there is one hook point that could help but it would require replacing a
class in the rar.
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageTransformation#transformDestination gets
called so that could be used to resolve the provided name via jndi.

that chappy should be configurable like the message transformer -
http://activemq.apache.org/message-transformation.html

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com