activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: osgi manifest headers are missed in 5.8.0 release
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:19:57 GMT
Hi Dmytro,

with previous version you'd use activemq-core, which also contained
all broker classes, so there's no much of a difference now. You only
need to use activemq-osgi bundle instead of activemq-core one. There's
an activemq-client feature among karat features that's supposed to be
used if you're only interesting using a client-side stuff. Also, for
the http transport you should use activemq-http feature (note that
activemq-optional module doesn't exist anymore, so you should use
activemq-http instead).

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac