activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <jgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NMS : Access MSMQ queues by format name instead of path name?
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 19:16:28 GMT
Hi andredtrsa,

The MSMQ provider hasn't been updated in a while, and may be missing some
features.  However, what you are looking to do should be possible.  The
structure of NMS is set up to pass through destination names to the
provider so they can handle them correctly.  It's possible that the MSMQ
implementation doesn't support using format names currently, but it could
be enhanced to do so.  Some examples and test cases would be helpful. Also,
any code patch submissions are always welcome.

Best,
Jim