activemq-users mailing list archives

From Harald Wellmann <hwellmann...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JNDI destination names in MDBs
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 16:26:12 GMT
Here's a JIRA issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-4305

Are you sure about the transformDestination() method you mentioned?
Searching the ActiveMQ source tree, the only occurrences I can find
are in activemq-client, not in activemq-ra. Isn't
ActiveMQEndpointWorker the class that should be changed, doing a JNDI
lookup instead of calling new ActiveMQQueue(destName)?

Best regards,
Harald