activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dmytro Pishchukhin <dmytro.pishchuk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: osgi manifest headers are missed in 5.8.0 release
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:12:36 GMT
Hi Dejan,

thank you for details.

As I see, activemq-osgi contains all functionality (client, broker,
all transports, dependencies etc.). I'd like to use only small
functionality sub-scope (e.g. client + http transport). With previous
versions, I can use bundles/modules I need. With the latest version, I
have to include all functionality into my osgi framework and I don't
have any way to configure it. Of course, I can wrap the other activemq
jars and add osgi manifest headers on the fly, but it's not "off the
shelf" solution. Or did I miss something?

--
Best regards,
Dmytro Pishchukhin