activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: non durable subscriber on failover reconnect
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 09:48:08 GMT
M3 and m4 will be lost except the subscriber is durable or you employ
the retroactive consumer feature to let the broker keep past messages.
The retroactive consumer feature seems like a message buffer in broker
that buffers messages published by producers. When the buffer is full
some old messages are discarded so your subscriber may not receive
all messages as well.Currently all subscriber recovery/retroactive policy
implements keep messages in memory so messages does not survive
for broker crashes.