activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Successfully delivered message ends up on DLQ
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 14:57:37 GMT
Hi,slave shoud continue trying to require the database row lock every x ms, here default value
for x is 1000ms.

Every try it just obtains a jdbc connection and close it finally, so it won't consumes many
connections(sessions in the database).
If there is connection leak problem then slave will consume many sessions(connects) to require
the row lock.
There are some relative jiras: