activemq-users mailing list archives

From Robert Balent <rbal...@redhat.com>
Subject Configuring ActiveMQ failback
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:18:14 GMT
Hello,

I want configure messaging load-balanced on 2 machines. My idea is that I create 2 master-slave
pairs of brokers which are connected in network of brokers (4 brokers). On each machine there
is one master broker and one slave broker which is slave for the master on the other machine.
Each master and slave from pair is on different machines and have own shared storage.

So when one machine crash, the slave will take place of master and deliver undelivered messages
and the clients are reconnected.

I understand that when the machine is reconnected I will have two slave brokers on this machine.
Is there any way to automatically fall back to the original configuration and have master
brokers on each machine and have client load-balanced again?

Regards,
Robert