activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ NMS API Location
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2013 23:31:47 GMT
On 02/24/2013 05:56 PM, Jim Gomes wrote:
> Hi pwalter
>
> Thanks for your inquiry. I have not had a opportunity to solve this problem
> yet. If you are in immediate need of reference documentation, it is
> possible to generate them from the source code yourself.  It appears that
> the files were moved or deleted from the server. If they were deleted, it
> may take quite a while to regenerate all of the old versions, and I doubt I
> would put my time into doing all the old versions.
>
> Best,
> Jim
> On Feb 24, 2013 2:05 PM, "pwalter" <patrick.walter@nasa.gov> wrote:

It looks like the content isn't lost, at least I think its all there in
svn now:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/site/nms/ndoc

I'd guess that when Hiram migrated the site to svn pub style that
something didn't quite go right in the NMS part of the site publishing.
Maybe bug Hiram and see if its an easy fix.