activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Calvo Gómez <andreas.ca...@scytl.com>
Subject Re: maxInactivityDuration
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 08:04:33 GMT
Mohit,
The clients will take that parameter and used it to monitor connections.

--
Andreas Calvo Gómez
Systems Engineer

NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and in any of its attachments is
confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying,
distribution or retaining of this message or any part of it, without the
prior
written consent of Scytl Secure Electronic Voting, SA is prohibited and
may be
unlawful. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender
and
delete the material from any computer.