activemq-users mailing list archives

From Donald Masanz <don.mas...@carters.com>
Subject RE: Stuck Messages
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 16:18:49 GMT
I took your advice this morning when I noticed that MQ had hung up and was able to keep my
application running while I restarted MQ.  Great tip.  Do you have a process that monitors
MQ and notifies you if it stops processing, or do you have to do a manual check?

From: tetoconsusport [via ActiveMQ] [mailto:ml-node+s2283324n4662949h62@n4.nabble.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:52 PM
To: Masanz, Don
Subject: Re: Stuck Messages

Did you find a solution for this? We are running activemq 5.7 and have had this issue as well.
If we restart activemq everything works however, we have not been able to find the root cause.
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Stuck-Messages-tp4662092p4662949.html
NAML<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>