activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Successfully delivered message ends up on DLQ
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 16:13:31 GMT
Just want to know the root cause about this and after digging the source code I find even if
a message ack is processed unsuccessfully by broker the message is not moved to the dql directly.Does
I miss something?AFAIK,A message can only be moved to the dql if it's expired,or it's redelivered
and exceeds the max redelivery counter.So I'm very strange about your experience.Is the message
in the dlq redelivered?Do you change the default redelivery policy?you can see the properties
of the message in the dql via web console.