activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Successfully delivered message ends up on DLQ
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 16:05:07 GMT
Just want to know the root cause about this and after digging the source code I find
even if a message ack is processed unsuccessfully by broker the consumer will not
know that.So I'm very strange about your experience.Is the message in the dlq redelivered?
you can see the properties of the message in the dql via web console.
Do you change the default redelivery policy?