activemq-users mailing list archives

From "AMARNATH, Balachandar" <BALACHANDAR.AMARN...@airbus.com>
Subject issues using vm://localhost
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:45:09 GMT
Hi,

I am new to activemq. I ran an example producer and consumer code. When I use "vm://localhost"
to create a connection, at a particular time, either I could run producer or consumer. Both
is not running. Is this what is expected or am i doing something wrong here ?

With thanks and regards
Balachandar

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used
by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as
it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message
or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software
but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message
and any attachments are virus free.