activemq-users mailing list archives

From michal <>
Subject Activemq does not recover from a closed connection using ssl
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 13:50:10 GMT
Hi, I am seeing a scenario where a connection is closed between a activemq
client and activemq service(can  be simulated by closing the connection in
As a result, the activemq does not see that the connection is closed, it
keeps it up and so there is no attempt to reconnect. So as a result, the
client does not receive messages since the connection is not really up.

I use ssl for connection:
This is the connection configuration i use:

<transportConnector name="ssl"

<property name="brokerURL"

Any ideas? is something missing from my configuration?