activemq-users mailing list archives

From matteor <matteo.ru...@abodata.com>
Subject Producer gets stuck on a particular PC
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 13:14:03 GMT

I have a broker confugured with the following transport connector:

and a producer that sends a text message.

The program runs perfectly ok on several machines with the producer deployed
on remote servers with respect broker and consumers.

The problem is that if I deploy the broker on a particular PC (a dell
windows 7 laptop) and I deploy the producer on any other machine I got a
very strange behavior: the producer gets stuck in the highlighted line
below:

in org.apache.actviemq.transport.FutureResponse. And this happens just with
the broker deployed on that particular laptop. From wireshark I saw that the
text message never left the producer machine.

Could you please suggest me any possible explanation of this behavior?

I'm working with Activemq 5.6.0

Thank you
matteo