activemq-users mailing list archives

From stynor <sty...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache.NMS.WCF developers?
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 23:27:54 GMT
All -

I have a need to use the NMS WCF library in a current project, but need
support for Request Reply. As far as I can tell, the current library does
not support Request Reply
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2053631/duplex-or-request-reply-with-apache-activemq-wcf-binding-configuration-question).

I'm trying to understand how best to add this support.  Are any of the
original WCF devs are still on the mailing list?  Or if someone else has
enough WCF chops to help get me oriented.

Better yet, my company is willing to pay to get this done (and of course we
will contribute the resulting code back to the project).  Any takers?

Thanks,
Steve
stynor at gmail dot com