activemq-users mailing list archives

From Ishitori <Ishit...@bk.ru>
Subject Re: OutOfMemoryError due to TopicSubscription
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 16:45:15 GMT
I don't use advisory topics, but I do use network of brokers. There are 2
brokers and they are connected by network connector per queue basis. Here is
the example:

           <networkConnector
               name=&quot;TopicsOnly-duplex&quot;
               uri=&quot;static:(nio://&lt;ip>:62626)"
               networkTTL="2"
               prefetchSize="1"
               duplex="true">
               <dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
                   <topic physicalName=">"/>
               </dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
            </networkConnector>

            <networkConnector
               name=&quot;SpecificQueue-duplex&quot;
               uri=&quot;static:(nio://&lt;ip>:62626)"
               networkTTL="2"
               prefetchSize="1"
               duplex="true"
               decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority = "true"
               suppressDuplicateQueueSubscriptions = "true"
               conduitSubscriptions="false">
               <dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
                   <queue physicalName=&quot;&lt;queue_name_here>"/>
               </dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
            </networkConnector>

And there are more networkConnector for each queue I have with same
parameters. About 5 of them.