activemq-users mailing list archives

From diegoc <diegocarpint...@hotmail.com>
Subject Java Stomp client - connection and session handling
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 14:46:42 GMT
Hi there

I am using this Stomp client:
http://grepcode.com/project/repo1.maven.org/maven2/org.fusesource.stompjms/stompjms-client/

I have seen in the code and in the apache logs that for each session a new
physical connection is created to the apollo server.

My idea was to have one shared connection (or a pool) and then multiple
sessions to avoid so many connection start's and close's.

I tried with one shared session and several producers and it was slower than
creating a new session each time.

Does anyone know how to avoid the creation of a physical connection for each
session?

Thanks in advance
Diego