activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Steve.V." <stephen.vinc...@sas.com>
Subject Questions about AMQP support in release 5.8.0
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:24:13 GMT
Q1: When an AMQP client puts a text message on a destination, does it get
converted into a JMS TextMessage?

Q2: Can an AMQP client get a JMS TextMessage off of an ActiveMQ destination?

I ask those questions because I wonder if the following steps are possible:
   1. AMQP client puts a text message on a destination.
   2. A JMS or HTTP/REST client gets the message off of the queue.
   3. The JMS or HTTP/REST client puts a "TextMessage" response on a
destination.
   4. The AMQP client gets the text response off of the destination.

Q3: Is that a valid scenario?

Thanks in advance,
Stephen Vincent

-----