activemq-users mailing list archives

From francesco <francesco.malve...@unimore.it>
Subject Embed a camel project (camel-archetype-spring) in activemq
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 09:31:43 GMT
I have a camel XML project, where the routes are defined in a XML file.

I would like to embed the resulting jar in a activemq deployment.

Documentation suggests either to create a camel java project
(camel-archetype-java) and drop the resulting jar to ${activemq_home}/lib or
to edit the routes in the camel.xml file bundled with activemq. As I am
using some java beans, this means also moving quite a lot java files and
same resource files.

Is there a way to save the work done?

Thank you,

Francesco